Interesting Things to Fill Your Beautiful Skull.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Waiting for Girls

I get it. I really do. Girls want to look pretty. It's not even an attraction thing. It's an "I want to look pretty....just because." And as a man, I have learned that that is as much an explanation for it (Don't push it, trust me. There's logic there for them, and that's all that is important.)

And men have built-in timers. "Andrea, we were supposed to be there 10 minutes ago. Hurry up," if I might pull from my childhood memories.

I think the middle path is communication. Gentleman, be honest and direct about when you want to leave. Women, be honest about how much time you need to get ready...then add 30 minutes.

Let's find a happy place, yes?

Oh, I've got to run. She's FINALLY ready.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive