Interesting Things to Fill Your Beautiful Skull.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Please hold, an expert will take your call shortly

While getting a philosophy degree in college, I thought one way to try to make money with my degree would be to create a "Dial-A-Philosopher" number. People could call up with life's questions, and I would tell them what a dead Greek classical philosopher or maybe a dead German existentialist would have to say about their situation. Pretty silly, right?

In this Internet Age, it seems like anything is possible. I just learned of this service called http://www.liveperson.com/ that will chat with you online about your questions in a variety of fields. This includes...philosophy. There are over 200 people who will collect up to $18.00 per minute to answer your philosophical questions (in addition to tens of thousands that will help you with everything else from legal, business, romance, and lots of other subjects).

I don't remember much of my philosophy studies, but maybe I could sign up to be an expert on Surfing the Internet for Random Stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive