Interesting Things to Fill Your Beautiful Skull.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

The HOOD Internet

I like music. It get me in and out of moods... my mind is so easy controlled by music...

For the last days I was listening mostly to Sigur Ros and Kings of Convenience... no wonder I felt like shit. This morning I decided for a change. My old friend A-Trak (well he doesn't know he's my friend yet) got me with the net-fly to get into this awesome http://www.thehoodinternet.com/ music blog.

what i like the most about music blogs is the music I find there. Reading about all the great musicians is not for me, since my memory won't last more than 5 days - I can hardly recall who were Led Zeppelin (OK, that was a lie)....

So spare your time, and just download this Up-Mood-Maker of today - The hood internet VS Chicago awesome mixtape - you will not be able to sit anymore today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive