Interesting Things to Fill Your Beautiful Skull.

Monday, January 5, 2009

introducing the **

I guess my first post here will concern identity.
What is this I who writes? Is "it" an "I" or a "he"?
it = I = he.
Let me be this trinity, this trinity is a gay unicorn.
"it = he" is gay*
the I in the middle is a unicorn*

So let me be that dialectical meta-thing that does not exist, except here and now, on the meta-world(wideweb). That Gay Unicorn that is somewhat me has the sense of place, and can turn a nowhere into a somewhere, as it can give an articulate meaning to silence, as it can demonstrate that black and white are two shades of jade.

Identity and audentity.
This trizophrenic alias that is a little me likes music, the music that turns Japan into a new land from Germany, that confesses that it is all about noises more than music, that silence is a (non)-noise, therefore that silence is music. Stand up gentlemen, time has come for revolution!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive