Interesting Things to Fill Your Beautiful Skull.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Why I'm not Posting

I thought a formal declaration was in order to explain my absence. I am currently traveling in England. I'm here for a yoga workshop (the official reason Tehila reluctantly agreed to my sojourn) in Oxford.

I flew into London, took the tube directly to Camden and within 120 seconds commenced drinking the fine, bitter, English ales of England.

And since then my life has been a blur, like a feather floating in the wind. A different couch (or floor) every evening. New pubs, new friends, new cities and towns.

Last night, while reading about the history of Oxford, I came across this and thought I'd share.

St. Scholastica Riot


Oxford Martyrs

St. Frideswide

Oxford is one of the more impressive cities I've ever been. It has stunning architecture, history, natural beauty, intellectual fortitude, intricate streets hiding faraway pubs, and happens to be one of the most multicultural places in the UK.

Cheerio good chaps, let's have another cup of tea....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive