Interesting Things to Fill Your Beautiful Skull.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Jews and Accupuncture

Someone in my class sent me this in an email. Something to think about:

So interesting. I did a little research & discovered that this is true.



http://www.koshertorah.com/PDF/tefilin.pdf



UNBELIEVABLE WHAT THE CHINESE DISCOVERED ABOUT TEFILIN


I don't know why this happened to me, but it's a fact
that stuff comes my way; I went to Tel Aviv to visit
my father and someone there asks, "Have you heard
about T'fillin?" I asked, "What are you talking
about?" and she tells me that her friend has an
article from the Chinese Journal of Medicine written
about T'fillin. Right away my curiosity was aroused
and I had her immediately bring me the article - and
when I got it, I saw something unbelievably amazing!!

Who of us doesn't know about Chinese Acupuncture? The
Chinese discovered the medical treatment using needles
to heal when they are inserted at certain points in
the body. The Chinese have mapped out and named all
the points of the body du 24 du 70 du 23, and so on.
And the Chinese Journal of Medicine - to which
everyone important in the field of Acupuncture
subscribes - published an amazing article, absolutely
amazing. The main article in volume 70 of the Journal
deals solely with the T'fillin of the Jewish People.
The article conclusively establishes that the contact
and pressure points covered by the hand and head
T'fillin are exactly those points at which the
Acupuncture needles are inserted in order "to increase
spirituality and to purify thoughts." The non-Jewish
author of the article puts it that the points covered
by the T'fillin are those where the Acupuncture
needles are inserted. I would reverse the statement
to read: The Acupuncture needles are inserted in
those points which are exactly where a Jew puts on
T'fillin.

The article details all of the Acupuncture points
which are the same as the points-of-contact of the
head T'fillin - front and back - as well as the
points-of-contact of the hand T'fillin on the arm and
hand. In the opinion of the expert who wrote the
article, these are the only Acupuncture points that
will achieve this result [to increase spirituality and
to purify thoughts] which, in addition to following
the Torah's command to place the T'fillin on the arm
(hand) and head as a sign that HaShem brought us out
of Egypt with a strong hand, is likely the reason that
Jews put on T'fillin. Absolutely amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive